BHCOC Response to COVID-19
If you meet in person at the building for worship, come a little early to check-in and we ask that everyone respect and follow the Social Distancing. Everyone is asked to wear a mask coming in and leaving the Worship Center. Sit in the Mask Section if you plan to wear your mask throughout the service or sit in the unmask section if you want to remove your mask when you are seated. See the below guidelines for our In-Person Bible Classes:
In-Person Class Guidelines
Because we are serious about protecting your health as much as possible, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure the safety of all attendees.
If these guidelines are not followed, we will not be able to continue with
1. Masks are expected to be worn as you go to your classes.
2. Masks MUST be worn during class.
3. Everyone use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the classroom.
4. Teachers must wear masks/face shields while they teach.
5. Everyone will be checked into the class for a record of attendance.
6. If a class member tests positive for COVID-19, the class will not meet for two weeks.