All those working with children are required to go through this approval process before they begin serving.
The same process is required every 5 years to be re-certified to work with children.
Follow the below steps:
- Read the Child Protection Policies.
- Print and complete Application and Release FORM. (Return completed form to the church office.)
- Print and complete Background Investigation Consent. If a minor, print Affidavit and have it completed by parent(s) or legal guardian instead of background release.
- Give completed and signed forms to the Children's or Youth Minister, or return it to the church office.
- After receiving your completed forms, we will run the criminal background check using Protect My Ministry.
- Once the application and background check is received and applied for, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com which will include a link to the online training. There are multiple lessons in the course, which can be completed in about 30 to 60 minutes. You may exit at anytime and continue later where you left off. Once completed, we will be automatically notified.
- After all requirements are met, the ministry leader will be notified of your completion.
Thank you for your willingness to serve in the Children or Youth Ministries!