Here are the steps you will have to complete:
- Read the Child Protection Policies.
- Print and complete Application and Release FORM. (Return completed form to the church office.)
- Print and complete Background Investigation Consent. If a minor, print Affidavit and have it completed by parent(s) or legal guardian instead of background release.
- After receiving your completed forms, we will run the criminal background check using Protect My Ministry.
- Once the application and background check is received and applied for, you will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org which will include a link to the online training. (Since this is directly associated with your background screening, each individual must complete the online training separately.) There are multiple lessons in the course. You may exit at anytime and continue later where you left off. Once completed, we will be automatically notified.
- After all requirements are met, the ministry leader will be notified of your completion.
Thank you for your willingness to serve in the Children or Youth Ministries!