March 2 , 2021
Our deepest sympathy is extended to Joy Well’s and her family on the passing of her cousin, Chuck Simpson, on Tuesday, February 23. Please pray for peace and comfort for the family.
Members who are Shut-In:
Janet Duke, Edna Frost, and Carol Meacham
Ongoing member health concerns:
Martha Carr, Sheila & Bob (caregiver) DuPriest, Louise and Wayne (caregiver) Graves, Paula Hall, Jimmy Jones, Peggy Johnson, Tom & Anna Kells, Carol Meacham, Jim & Cathy Ragland, Judy & Everett (caregiver) Roberson, Mae Rucker, Angela Seals, Jerry Shepard, Dan & Elizabeth Stubblefield, Jeff Tomlin, Ella Vargas, Camille Warren, and Lynn Woosley
Ongoing health concerns of family or friends of members :
Wilhelmina Amado (Jeff Amado's mother), Luke Bertrand (Vicki Bertrand's son), Heather Cape (Larry Boggs’ niece), Oneida Chapple (Michael Chapple’s mother), Marlene Colbert (Denise Browning's mother, Ken Davis (Susan Richardson's brother), Bill Hale (Jim Ragland's brother-in-law), Rafa Heaton (Vonnie Heaton's grandson), Josh Holley (nephew of Barbara & George Holley), Mark Lance (Jane Grier's friend), Barbara Northcut (Debbie Shepard’s mother), Mary Overman, Peggy Pace (Jimmy Pace's mother), Betty Parham (Winifred Hughes’ mother), Sarah Roberts (Carl Roberts' mother), Becky Stroud (Randy Stroud's mother), Harrison Waldron (son of Mission UpReach missionaries, Phil & Donna Waldron), and Venus White (Sylvia Oliphant's
- Chris Biggers’ father, Billy Biggers, recently suffered a mild stroke. He has some small side effects and more medical tests coming up. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
- David Chadwick was released from the hospital and at home recovering.
- Barbara and George Holley’s nephew, Josh Holley, is tentatively scheduled for liver surgery on Wednesday, March 31.
- Susan Richardson's brother, Ken Davis, continues to be in rehab at the Shepherd Spinal Center for the next few weeks.
- Helen Rhoads father, Roxy Wishum, is in the hospital with Covid-19 and has MRSA in his lungs.
- Jeff Tomlin is scheduled to have major foot surgery on Monday, March 29.
- Pray for all those in the medical field and first responders on the front line of Covid-19. Pray for them and for
their family’s wellness and safety.