June 30, 2020
Ongoing member health concerns:
W.R. “Blackie” Blackmon, Sheila & Bob (caregiver) DuPriest, Louise and Wayne (caregiver) Graves, Jane Grier, Paula Hall, Jimmy Jones, Peggy Johnson, Sue Jordan, Tom & Anna Kells, Carol Meacham, Jim Ragland, Judy & Everett (caregiver) Roberson, John & Mae Rucker, Steve Sessions, Jerry Shepard, Jan Stewart, Dan & Elizabeth Stubblefield, Lori Tolar, Jeff Tomlin, Ella Vargas, and David Wright
Ongoing health concerns of family or friends of members :
Wilhelmina Amado (Jeff Amado's mother), Luke Bertrand (Vicki Bertrand's son), Wayne Betts (Maggie Lemons’ son), Heather Cape (Larry Boggs’ niece), Oneida Chapple (Michael Chapple’s mother), Marlene Colbert (Denise Browning's mother, Joan Davis (Susan Richardson's sister-in-law), David Purdy (Jordan Durden’s grandfather), Gene Gullett (Michelle Newman's father), Bill Hale (Jim Ragland's brother-in-law), Rafa Heaton (Vonnie Heaton's grandson), Mark Lance (Jane Grier's friend), Margaret Newson (Sandy Wilson's mother), Barbara Northcut (Debbie Shepard’s mother), Mary Overman, Peggy Pace (Jimmy Pace's mother), Betty Parham (Winifred Hughes’ mother), Jeff Philp, Sarah Roberts (Carl Roberts' mother), Caleb Smith (David & Diane Wright's great-grandson), Rel Vallee (Mayrse Kibler's father), Harrison Waldron (son of Mission UpReach missionaries, Phil & Donna Waldron), and Venus White (Sylvia Oliphant's daughter)
- Sheila DuPriest is at home recovering from vertebrae fusion surgery on Tuesday, June 23.
- Wayne Graves is at home now awaiting test results after a few days in the hospital.
- Barbara and George Holley's nephew, Josh Holley, has stage 4 colon cancer and spots on his liver. He will begin chemo for two months and then have surgery.
- Pray for peace and love for our community and nation.
- Pray for all those in the medical field and first responders on the front line of COVID-19. Pray for them and for
their family’s wellness and safety.