January 20, 2020
Our deepest sympathy is extended to the following families:
- Antar and Karenca Williamson and their family on the passing of Karenca's father, Donald Ray Augustus Sr., on Tuesday, January 14. The viewing will be Friday, January 24, from 4:00-7:00 p.m.at Greater St. James Baptist Church, 1627 N. 44th St., Baton Rouge, LA 70802. His Celebration of Life will be Saturday, January 25, at 10:00 a.m. at Greater St. James Baptist Church. Please keep Karenca and her family in your prayers.
- Norm and Jane Yale on the passing of Norm's brother, Arthur Yale, on Friday, January 17. There will be a graveside service, conducted by the Central Avenue Church of Christ, on Monday, January 20 at 1:30 p.m., at the Sunset Hill Cemetery in Valdosta, GA. Prayers are requested for Norm and Jane as they travel to Valdosta.
- Jerry and Loretta Tennison and Beth Tidwell on the passing of Jerry's father (Beth's grandfather), Melvin Tennison, on Wednesday, January 15. The funeral service is scheduled for Wednesday, January 22, at 2:00 p.m. at the Booneville Funeral Home, 506 N 3rd St, Booneville, MS 38829. Visitation will be from 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Mr. Tennison will have a military service to honor his service in the Navy. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in memory of Melvin Tennison to Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo, MS, 5159 W. Main Street, Tupelo, MS 38801.
Ongoing member health concerns:
W.R. “Blackie” Blackmon, Sheila & Bob (caregiver) DuPriest, Louise and Wayne (caregiver) Graves, Kathy Griffin, Jane Grier, Paula Hall, JoAnn Haydel, Peggy Johnson, Sue Jordan, Jimmy Jones, Anna Kells, Carol Meacham, Jim Ragland, Judy & Everett (caregiver) Roberson, Hazel Roberts, Mae Rucker, Jerry Shepard, Jan Stewart, Dan & Elizabeth Stubblefield, Lori Tolar, Ella Vargas, Barbara Walker-Fox, and Lynn Woosley
Ongoing health concerns of family or friends of members :
Wilhelmina Amado (Jeff Amado's mother), Luke Bertrand (Vicki Bertrand's son), Wayne Betts (Maggie Lemons’ son), Heather Cape (Larry Boggs’ niece), Oneida Chapple (Michael Chapple’s mother), Joan Davis (Susan Richardson's sister-in-law), Jordan Durden’s grandmother, Tony Gresham (Becky Touchstone's brother), Gene Gullett (Michelle Newman's father), Bill Hale (Jim Ragland's brother-in-law), Rafa Heaton (Vonnie Heaton's grandson), Mark Lance (Jane Grier's friend), Kathy Lemon (Maryse Kibler’s friend), Tony Maddox (Rhonda Beatty’s brother), Barbara Northcut (Debbie Shepard’s mother), Mary Overman, Peggy Pace (Jimmy Pace's mother), Betty Parham (Winifred Hughes’ mother), Jeff Philp, Sarah Roberts (Carl Roberts' mother), Lynn Sutterlin (Tim Heath’s sister-in-law), Bea & Rel Vallee (Mayrse Kibler's parents), Harrison Waldron (son of Mission UpReach missionaries, Phil & Donna Waldron), and Sandra Yates (Ashley Weathers’ mother)
- Maryse Kibler's mother, is slowly improving.
- John Rucker is recovering from pneumonia.
- Vicki Sanders' aunt, Rachael Sanders, is expected to be moved to Willow Brook nursing care.
- Former member, Sybil Shields, is in hospice care at Wellstar Cobb Hospital.