May 19, 2022
Sympathy: Our deepest sympathy is extended to Mary and Austin Crawford on the passing of Mary's grandfather, Roy Mack Young, Sr., on Tuesday, May 10. His service was on Sunday, May 15.
Members who are Shut-In:
Janet Duke, Edna Frost, Louise Graves, Paula Hall, and Carol Meacham
Ongoing member health concerns:
Martha Carr, Scott Covington, Sheila & Bob (caregiver) DuPriest, Louise and Wayne (caregiver) Graves, Jimmy Jones, Peggy Johnson, Tom & Anna Kells, Jim & Cathy Ragland, Judy & Everett (caregiver) Roberson, Hazel Roberts, Mae Rucker, Angela Seals, Jerry Shepard, Dan & Elizabeth Stubblefield, Jeff Tomlin, Bruce White, Janice Wiley, and Lynn Woosley
Ongoing health concerns of family or friends of members :
Wilhelmina Amado (Jeff Amado's mother), Luke Bertrand (Vicki Bertrand's son), Betty Cantwell (Carol Ann Braziel's mother), Heather Cape (Larry Boggs’ niece), Oneida Chapple (Michael Chapple’s mother), Joyce Dollahite (Stephanie Tompkins' mother), Bill Hale (Jim Ragland's brother-in-law), Rafa Heaton (Vonnie Heaton's grandson), Josh Holley (nephew of Barbara & George Holley), Renee & James Johnson (Rachelle Denison's sister & brother-in-law), Mark Lance (Jane Grier's friend), Randy Moore (Justin Moore's father), Barbara Northcut (Debbie Shepard’s mother), Mary Overman, Peggy Pace (Jimmy Pace's mother), Betty Parham (Winifred Hughes’ mother), Becky Stroud (Randy Stroud's mother), Harrison Waldron (son of Mission UpReach missionaries, Phil & Donna Waldron), Susan Watson (Lynn Woosley's sister), Diana Wilson (Patti Giesemann's sister), Venus White (Sylvia Oliphant's daughter), and Wendy Woods (Barbara & George Holley's daughter)
Please pray for healing and comfort for the following:
- Carol Chadwick had colon surgery on Tuesday, May 17. Her surgery went well. She was able to go home on Thursday, May 19.
- Clare Hannon has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and will need to have about 6 months of chemotherapy and then be scheduled for surgery based on the results of the chemo.
- Justin Moore’s father, Randy Moore, is having health issues.
- Jerry Tennison has Covid. Loretta is also having symptoms. Pray for their complete recovery.
- Bruce White is in Cobb Hospital. Calls are appreciated to his cell: 770-856-9900.
- Geoff and Patti Giesemann's granddaughter, Neva Williams, has pneumonia.