December 1 , 2020
Our deepest sympathy is extended to Amanda and Justin Moore and their family on the passing of Amanda's grandmother, Charlene Wade. Her service was Sunday, November 29.
We also extend our sympathy to Myron and Darla Porch and their family on the passing of Myron’s father, Jessie Porch, on Saturday, November 28. Details are unknown at this time.
And our sympathy is extended to David and Beth Jordan and Vicki & Jim Sanders and all the Jordan family on the passing of Sue Jordan, who passed away November 29. Details are unknown at this time.
Please pray for comfort and peace for the above families.
Members who are Shut-In:
W.R. “Blackie” Blackmon, Janet Duke, Edna Frost, and Carol Meacham
Ongoing member health concerns:
Curtis Brinkley, Martha Carr, Sheila & Bob (caregiver) DuPriest, Louise and Wayne (caregiver) Graves, Jane Grier, Paula Hall, Jimmy Jones, Peggy Johnson, Tom & Anna Kells, Carol Meacham, Jim & Cathy Ragland, Lillie Ramage, Judy & Everett (caregiver) Roberson, Mae Rucker, Angela Seals, Jerry Shepard, Dan & Elizabeth Stubblefield, Ella Vargas, and Lynn Woosley
Ongoing health concerns of family or friends of members :
Wilhelmina Amado (Jeff Amado's mother), Luke Bertrand (Vicki Bertrand's son), Heather Cape (Larry Boggs’ niece), Oneida Chapple (Michael Chapple’s mother), Marlene Colbert (Denise Browning's mother, Joan Davis (Susan Richardson's sister-in-law), Vivian Futral (Bob Futral's mother), Bill Hale (Jim Ragland's brother-in-law), Rafa Heaton (Vonnie Heaton's grandson), Josh Holley (nephew of Barbara & George Holley), Mark Lance (Jane Grier's friend), Margaret Newson (Sandy Wilson's mother), Barbara Northcut (Debbie Shepard’s mother), Mary Overman, Peggy Pace (Jimmy Pace's mother), Betty Parham (Winifred Hughes’ mother), Sarah Roberts (Carl Roberts' mother), Becky Stroud (Randy Stroud's mother), Harrison Waldron (son of Mission UpReach missionaries, Phil & Donna Waldron), and Venus White (Sylvia Oliphant's daughter)
- Candy Bracewell’s mother, Dare Bracewell, is waiting for test results. Please pray for peace for them and all the family as they wait for results.
- Edna Frost had a kidney removed due to cancer. She will be moved to rehab for physical therapy. Cards may be sent to her at her son’s address, Eddie Frost, 2380 Tabbystone Lane, Marietta, GA. 30064.
- Louise Graves is being treated for pain from a fall and a fractured vertebrae. Pray for Wayne as he cares for her.
- Anna Kells is scheduled to see the doctor on Thursday, December 3, to be evaluated whether she can start to walk or if she needs to use a wheelchair for another six weeks. Pray she can start walking again.
- Sharon Shearod is recovering from eye surgery for a detached retina. Pray for complete healing.
- Camille Warren is scheduled for an MRI on Thursday, December 3. Please pray for good results and peace while waiting for the results.
- Waleska White’s parents, Maria Velez and Jose (Tony) Oliveras, have both tested positive for COVID-19. Her father was admitted to the hospital with complications. He is 80 years old and is considered high risk.
- Pray for all those in the medical field and first responders on the front line of COVID-19. Pray for them and for
their family’s wellness and safety.