Plan to attend one of our Wednesday classes. Classes meet from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Watch for meeting details as we do not meet during the months of July and December. During June we usually have a combined adult and children's BIG small Group meeting which meets in the Foyer for devotional and a time of fellowship.
• Next Level will meet in Room 148 (Prayer Room). Choose a topic or text you want to discuss, study it and come share with the class.
• CRUX is our college/young adults class. They meet in Room 123.
• Praise Team meets in Room 150. You don’t have to be on the Praise Team to be part of this class. Come learn new songs and share a time of prayer.
• BHYM: Youth 6th-12th Grades meets in the Teen Center.
• CM: Kids Quest
- Preschool children meet in Room 166.
- Children K-5th grade meets in Room 206.
• Community Seminar Series - Learning to Live Life with Jesus
In the Sermon on the Mount, we have practical and challenging teachings on many aspects of our choices and attitudes – anger, marriage, divorce, honesty, revenge, generosity, prayer and fasting, anxiety, and how we judge others – all of that and more is covered in this extraordinary vision of the lives Jesus calls us to live as his disciples. Led by Geoff Giesemann in Room 201, January 9 – April 3.
• A House of Prayer
In this class we will learn about intercessory prayer in scripture and then spend time together in prayer. Each week will explore a different theme, such as intercession and the Holy Spirit, decision making and prayer, prayer and healing, etc. We'll end each session with a time of prayer that will allow class members to participate in chain prayers. For men and women of all ages. Come improve your prayer life and be encouraged by sharing in the power of prayer with your church family! Facilitated by Stacey Walker in Room 200, January 9 – February 13.